Create Email Account in Windows:
Plesk panel is a popular web server control panel that can be used both windows and Plesk. This panel is more user-friendly and administrative the server. Plesk manages the websites and email account in easily. Here you will see how to create an email account in Plesk panel on windows.
You can create large numbers of email account directly within Mail account interface of Plesk panel on Windows Servers. You advise noting that all email accounts should be created within Plesk panel for proper synchronization of settings.
Any email accounts created outside of Plesk may not be supported by our Windows Administration.
Create email account in Plesk panel
- Login to Plesk.
- Click the Mail tab at the top.
- Click the Create E-mail Address button.
- Enter the new email account name(Email ID) for this email account.
- Select the desired domain name from the drop-down in case you hosted many domains under a panel or having subdomains.
- Specify the mailbox size limit which amounts you want.
- Enter the new password and confirm a password for this new email account.
- Click the OK button to finish.
Commands to create-email-account-in-windows:
Plesk bin mail.exe --create [email protected] Plesk bin mail.exe - c [email protected]om