WHM or Web Host Manager is an interface that allows administrative access to the back end of cPanel. Normally two types of WHM provides to the user to handle the cPanel users. one is Reseller accounts get basic WHM and dedicated and VPS accounts get root WHM, Reseller can not have root WHM access. It allows the hosting provider to manage a customer’s account. WHM users can upgrade, downgrade and modify an account, and also monitor the account and resources usage, to control the usage as per available resources.
1. User can create a new account, delete and suspend cPanel accounts.
2. An option to reset the cPanel account password.
3. Access to check and add your DNS zones.
4. permission to check server information and status.
5. An option to manage SSL certificates.
6. Allow customizing the cPanel branding.
7. Access to check the SQL process and restarting option for SQL server.
Wheel group is a useful concept in Linux system administration, the wheel is known as a group is a group of users allowed to access the root user. When a server had to be maintained more than one system administrator, root privileges access is required, the wheel group is used to create the number of user accounts that allowed to get the access the server. if you are not added in the wheel group, the server gets denied access to root.
Follow the below steps to manage the Wheel Group Users in WHM.
Step 1: Login your WHM panel with valid username and password.
We hope this article helps you to manage Wheel Group Users in WHM Panel. For more information, kindly follow us on social media like Twitter and Facebook and for video tutorials, subscribe to our YouTube channel ServerCake India.