Alto mail is a new mobile app to manage our emails on IOS and Android. This app is created by AOL (TechCrunch’s parent company) but also supports Gmail, iCloud, Outlook, Yahoo and AOL Mail. It works on Android devices running 4.1 and above and IOS 9.0 and above. And we can use it with the multiple accounts so that it provides a great way to manage several inboxes under one roof. It helps to manage our time by giving archive messages to deal with later.
- It pushes Mail (if supported by provider).
- It supports actions like undo, send, delete and much more.
- It has the signature for each account.
- It has the unified Inbox.
- It has Bulk Editing.
- Attaches pictures or files from devices or stacks.
- Shares mail and stack content with any app on the device.
- The 3D Touch support is enabled.
- Add up to 10 email accounts in Alto.
- Supports Outlook.com, Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, AOL, Office 365, Exchange and other IMAP accounts.
- Supports many languages like English(US and UK), German, Russian, French, Spanish, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), Portuguese, Korean and Japanese.