The Plesk panel is the one of the most multi-functional control Panel. Plesk is a commercial Platform in a web hosting with a control panel that allows a server administrator to set up new websites, reseller accounts, e-mail accounts, FTP accounts, and DNS entries through a web-based interface. This article helps you to delete domains and sub-domain in the Plesk Panel.
Steps to delete domains and sub-domains in Plesk Panel:
- Login to the Plesk Panel.
- Go to the Websites & Domains tab. You will get all the Hosting websites under your WebSpace.
- Click on “Show More” to expand the further options.
- Click on “Remove website” to remove the domain.
- In the confirmation window, Click “OK” to remove the website including all the data.
- If you remove a domain, it will also remove the subdomains, email accounts, Databases, Web-contents etc.
- If you remove a website (domain/subdomain), it will delete all related files, directories, and web applications from the server. So be careful while performing the remove task!