Create an email account in Plesk on Linux
Create Mail Account
To create an email address:
1. Go to Mail.
2. Click Create Email Address.
3. Type the left a part of the e-mail address before the @ sign, and, if you have many domain names on your account, select the name beneath that the e-mail address is going to be created.
4. Leave the Mailbox Checkbox selected. Clearing this checkbox is sensible only if you wish to use this address as a mail forwarder, which can forward all incoming mail to a different address.
5. Specify the mailbox size or use the default size outlined by the provider’s policy or your service plan.
6. Specify a password consisting of five or more Latin characters.
7. Click OK.
How to create and manage Email Accounts in the Control Panel
Start by going to the Mail tab.
Email accounts are related to a domain, which is then related to a subscription on your the cPanel account. Click Create Email Address.
type the primary part of the e-mail address.
If you have many domain names on your account, select the name underneath that the e-mail address is going to be created.
The domain names in this list are related to the active subscription. If you do not see the domain you would like, attempt selecting a special subscription.
Specify the mailbox size if you wish it to vary than the default size as outlined by the service provider.
choose a password and type it in these 2 boxes.
Once you have created an email address, you’ll edit it by clicking on that.
This page shows equivalent settings we have a tendency to saw once first creating the account. Click Forwarding.
each email account, you’ll be able to set up an email forwarding service that may send copies of all incoming messages to the required email addresses.
The antivirus service blocks email messages that contain viruses and notifies each the sender and therefore the recipient. These tabs are covered in additional detail within the following tutorials. Click okay to save any changes.
To put together the mail settings that apply to all or any domains created below a subscription, click modification Settings.
you’ll be able to switch the mail on or off. If the mail is changed, email messages can’t be sent or received