What is Plesk?
Plesk is a web hosting control panel like cPanel. It helps in managing the web hosting account through a web-based interface. Plesk helps to manage thousands of virtual hosts on a single machine. It can be used in Shared, VPS and even in Dedicated hosting.
Plesk is a commercial web hosting platform. Plesk’s control panel allows a server administrator to set up new websites, reseller accounts, email accounts and DNS entries through a web-based interface. Plesk control panel is automated, modular, secured, Internationalised and cost-effective.
Most Plesk configuration let you
- Upload and manage files
- Create user accounts for FTP
- Create and manage email accounts
- Add new domains and sub-domains
- Create and manage databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Backup and restore site files
- View web log files
- Manage DNS and other resources
Command to Remove an Email Account in Plesk on Linux:
To remove an Email account in Plesk, use command line utilities.