WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. It’s the most popular and easiest way to create the blogging and website content management system. The Profile section in WordPress helps to specify how your name should be displayed on the website, set email id for administrative purpose and other personal information related to your WordPress account. Here you will see the steps to edit your profile in WordPress.
Steps to edit your profile in WordPress:
- Login into your WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to Users> Your Profile.
- Now you are redirecting to the actual profile page. Here you fill the required details in it.
- Name: Information related to your personal details such as:
- Username: The Username you use to login to your account(can’t be changed)
- First Name: Your first name
- Last Name: Your Last Name.
- Nickname: The nickname will be displayed under your posts.
- Display name publicly as- Choose what should be displayed as your name when you post your articles.
- Contact Info: The information related to how you can be contacted. It includes the below details