About Jetpack plugin:
Jetpack is one of the popular and widely used plugins by WordPress. It provides lots of feature like traffic status, spam filter, photo CDN etc.., the user can get free and paid versions. The paid versions have a more advanced feature like Backup, Restore, SEO, security, and filter.
Purpose of Plugin:
A Plugin containing a group of function and it’s used to add more features to your WordPress website. It’s very convenient for users to add features to their website without knowing a single line of code.
How to install the Jetpack Plugin:
Features of Jetpack plugin:
- You can customize your WordPress website with a free theme, image tool, and rich content.
- Jetpack increase your site traffic through automatic social sharing
- In Contact Form Offer your readers the ability to get in touch, without giving out your personal email address.
- Jetpack Comments change your default comment form with a new comment system that has integrated social media login options.
- Jetpack plugin providing security scanning option and it helps the user to find the malware and threat detection for your WordPress site.
- Jetpack’s Mobile Theme provides a way to make your site mobile-friendly and displays your content in a clean, uncluttered interface, making it easy for mobile visitors to scan your site.
- A Gravatar is your profile on the web. And the Hovercard make a visible your information to others. It’s a convenient way to help people find your blog, or access your identity on other services like Twitter, Facebook, or Linkedin.
- The Jetpack plugin supports spam filtering options so the user can filter out the spam comments, product reviews or contact form submissions emails etc..
- To compare with other plugins the jetpack plugin providing the entire website backup option.
We hope that this article will get more information about Wordpress Plugin. For more information, follow us on Twitter and Facebook and For video tutorials, subscribe to our YouTube channel ServerCake India.