Webalizer statistics program displays the traffic statistics of a website. It is a complex statics based program and produces a variety of charts and graphs about who visited the website. Webalizer is a sort of analyzer that shows you the data in the form of graphics and pie charts. Webalizer representation is in the form of a pie chart that is on a monthly basis. The data is beneficial to get an idea about the traffic to the domain. The data values consist of the visits, files, hits, pages that users have accessed.
- Hits – It represents the total number of request made to the server during the given time period.
- Files – It represents the total number of hits that actually resulted.
- Sites – It is the number of unique IP addresses/hostnames that made requests to the server.
- Visitors – Visitors occur when some remote site make a request for a page on the server.
- Pages – Pages are those URL’s that would be considered the actual page being requested.
- KByte – KB is 1024 bytes. It shows the number of data that was transferred between the server and remote machine.
When the page loads, you can able to see the below available links:
- Daily Statistics – It shows both a bar chart and a number chart for the representation of files, hits, pages, visits, sites, and Kbytes.
- Hourly Statistics – It shows both a bar chart and a number chart for the representation of files, visits, pages, sites, hits, and Kbytes.
- URLs – It shows the top links access on the website including hits, Kbytes, and the associated URL.
- Entry – It shows the top entry pages accessed on the website including hits, Kbytes, and the associated URL.
- Exit – It shows the top entry pages accessed on your website including hits, Kbytes, and the associated URL.
- Sites – When accessing the website including files, hits, Kbytes, Visitors, and the associated hostname, it shows the top visitor’s hostnames.
- Referrers – It shows the URL’s used when accessing the website including hits, files, Kbytes, visits, and the associated hostname.
- Search – It shows the top keyboards or key phrases visitors used to find the website on search engines.