Unsubscribe/Subscribe a folder in Squirrelmail client
SquirrelMail is a webmail client supports both IMAP and SMTP protocols. It’s also designed to be compatible across all browsers so that it will work without a problem on any web-enabled device.
SquirrelMail is a standard-based WebMail package written in PHP4. It contains built-in PHP support for the IMAP and SMTP protocols, and all pages render in HTML 4.0 for maximum compatibility across browsers. SquirrelMail has all the functionality you would want from an email client, including strong MIME support, address books, and folder manipulation.
Squirrel Mail client is a user-friendly interface and provides a wide range of features including the ability to create and manage folders, filter messages, change color schemes, use calendars and arrange message order. It even comes with built-in spam detection – a spam filter and a reporting function called Spam Cop.
Features and Benefits of SquirrelMail
- Easy Server side Filters (including a SPAM filter): Create flexible server-side filters to properly route, reject or delete messages.
- Secure Access: Encrypted SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) access to Webmail from anywhere to protect privacy and passwords.
- HTML composer: Create HTML formatted messages in WebMail including different fonts, colors, and sizes of text, images, tables etc.
- Folder Management: Supports all the necessary functions used when managing folders: create, delete, rename, subscribe, and unsubscribe.
- Enhanced Spell Checker: Offers suggestions for misspelled words and allows you to correct the message in the composition window.
- Message Search: Allows you to search for messages by header fields or even keywords in the body of the message either in a particular folder or across all folders.
- Visible Quota Status: Features a color coded-email quota usage graph on the main window.
- LDIF Import: Allows you to bring in a personal address book from any email client that supports the LDIF standard.
The following steps are used to Unsubscribe/Subscribe a Folder in Squirrel Mail client