The Webmail applications enable you to check your e-mail accounts by using your web browser. You can compose and read e-mail messages, maintain an address book, and perform other common tasks. Offline e-mail client applications, such as Thunderbird and Microsoft Outlook, generally provide more features than webmail applications but also require more initial configuration.
There are two webmail applications that you can use:
- Webmail interface available in 26 different languages in it.
- Spelling checker had available in 14 different languages!
- It maintains a contact list available from any of the web browser.
- It integrates with UT email directory using Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- It handles attachments and signature files on the webmail.
- There is no ads or annoying banners using on the webmail.
What is Horde?
Horde is a browser-based email application that helps the user to read, send and also user can manage calendars, contacts, tasks, notes, files and bookmarks with other email users. The cPanel control panel providing horde mail webmail application to access the email with help of the browser.
In this tutorial will help you to create calendar entries, follow the below steps.
Step 1: Open the horde mail application mail through the browser.
Step 2: Click the Calendar icon in the menu bar.
Step 4: Enter the title for the event.
We hope that this tutorial will help you to how to create calendar entries in Horde. For more information, follow us on Twitter and Facebook and For video tutorials, subscribe to our YouTube channel ServerCake India.