Plesk is one of the commercial web hosting control panel. The Plesk control panel allows servers to set up a new site, e-mail accounts, reseller hosting, and DNS entries via the web-based interface. The owner of the reseller hosting can create the client and site templates which it allocated the resource for the domains or clients. The Plesk panel installs the custom version or manages versions of MySQL and PostgreSQL databases. Follow the below steps to Configure Plesk to support an external email server.
Steps to Configure Plesk to Support an External Email Server
- Login to the Parallels Plesk Panel as admin.
- Next, to the domain name you want to manage, click Domain website-test.com, and then click Open in Plesk Panel.
- Click the Mail tab, and then click Mail Settings.
- Deselect Activate mail service on domain.
- At last, Click OK to Configure Plesk to Support an External Email Server.
We hope that this article will help you to configure Plesk to support external email server. For more information, follow us on the social media of Facebook and Twitter.