Email is highly used as a business communication. Commonly it’s an effective communication tool. This article guide to add the email account using a command line.
Benefits of Email:
- Email is free once you are online, Easy to use, Speed and you can access globally.
- Emails are delivered extremely fast when compared to traditional post.
- It can send 24 hours a day and email can be sent to one or several people.
- It is the exchange of computer-stored messages by the use of telecommunication. Through the internet, anyone can create email accounts. It is mainly used on the Internet and is still the most popular use.
- A large percentage of traffic over the Internet is through email. Electronic mail can also be exchanged between online service providers and in networks other than the Internet, both public and private.
cPanel scripts are set of instructions made up of command to interact with the server. cPanel script provides various access to utilities like mail, database and other accessible resources of the server. The directory
/usr/local/Cpanel/scripts contains cPanel-provided scripts after installing cPanel & WHM. Enter its location on the command line to run a script,
The command to adding an Email account manually
The script used to add Email account manually from the command line without a user interface
/scripts/addpop [email protected]