Aqua mail is an Android based email application for mail exchange. All recognized email ids can be integrated with this Aqua mail application. It provides an easy interface to access mailboxes. Aqua mail interface works with many other email services via standard Internet email protocols (IMAP, POP3, SMTP) and also with Microsoft’s EWS (Exchange Web Services) protocol. Easy automatic setup is one of the major advantages in Aqua mail. Like other mail applications, Aqua email app enables an access to your IMAP or EWS mailbox. It uses the existing folder structure to synchronize drafts, sent, and deleted messages. The Push mail for IMAP supports the IDLE extension (GMX, Gmail, AOL…. Not supported by Yahoo).
- It supports Multiple email providers such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Apple, GMX, AOL, FastMail and much more.
- The hosted Mail accounts are Google Apps, Yahoo BizMail, Office 365, Exchange Online and others.
- It supports standard Internet email protocols IMAP, POP3, and SMTP.
- It has improved security features as OAUTH2 authentication for Gmail and Hotmail.
- It has Instant incoming email delivery (push mail) for servers supporting the IMAP IDLE extension.
- It is integrated with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Executive Assistant, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Apex Launcher Pro, DashClock Widget.
- It is integrated with tasks such as change settings, trigger mail checks, trigger events based on incoming messages
- It has to stay up to date with home screen widgets to message counts and message lists.
- It’s existing folder structure synchronizes Drafts, Sent, and Deleted Messages of webmail and desktop mail application.
- It can access server contacts to autocomplete your personal address book and corporate directory when composing the messages.
- It has Sync Calendar which allows two-way synchronization of Calendar events (for Exchange and Office 365).
- It formats your messages and signatures and also inserts images, links, add colors and styling to text.
- It saves attachments as files.
- It can reply via voice input by Android Wear notifications with message previews and actions.
- It has ‘Undo’ message option to “Delete”, “Move to folder”, and reverse other actions.
- It has account backup and restores settings via popular cloud services (Dropbox, OneDrive, Box and Google Drive) or a file.
- It has optimized internet connection to separate settings for WiFi and mobile data.